After people ranting at me to update my blog, (literally one), as it hasn't been updated since November, I decided to make an update, as you do. Wasn't sure what to do, so I thought I'd put in a description of a Demon I created for my 'upcoming' novel. If nothing else, it kept me amused for a bit. I've also included a picture, which I think captures the aura of the beast... Maybe.
![]() |
| Azcatormax the Fallen - The Archdemon |
“And what a transformation! He now stood ten feet tall, and his skin was now darker, much darker. It was borderline black. His feet and hands were clawed, designed for tearing flesh. Two enormous bat-like wings protruded from his back, flexing as if he were about to take flight. Thick black hair covered part of his legs, and stretched to his hip area. Black too were the horns crowning his large head, as were the spikes and spines jutting from his body. As he looked up, his face could be seen. It was much broader, but the skin was stretched over the monstrous skull, and his eyes seemed sunken in that terrible visage. His cruel eyes were still blue, but were now complete pools, and that white lightning whirred. As he opened his mouth to roar, his teeth could be seen, having now turned to pointed fangs, and his tongue was now forked like a serpents. But the roar that passed his lips was tremendous, like a dragons, but a thousand times worse. He lowered his head once again, and smiled the same cruel smile he did when he was a ‘human’. Then he spoke, in a voice that made a shiver run down Tristan’s spine. A voice that was like Azrath’s, but which seemed to echo as it did: “I… Am… Azcatormax… And… I… Live…”
Well, thats about it! For whoever reads this, I hope you liked it! If not, well, I'm not the one who wasted my time.

No comments:
Post a Comment